Olay Quench Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This lotion is okay, but not the best stuff I've used
  • It doesn't have a fragrance, but there's something about the smell I like
  • An interesting thing about this lotion is that it has a subtle shimmer to it
  • The bottle says the moistrue lasts for 24 hours, but I found my skin feeling dry within a few hours

• by Allison

This lotion is okay, but not the best stuff I’ve used.

The good: It is moisturizing, at least at first. It doesn’t have a fragrance, but there’s something about the smell I like. Though that could be because I used it at Girls State, and now the smell reminds me of my dorm there. Either way, I have no complaints about the way it smells.

An interesting thing

about this lotion is that it has a subtle shimmer to it. It’s not advertised as a shimmer lotion, or a radiance lotion, but it has just enough shimmer to give your skin an extra glow. It’s not as though people can really tell, it doesn’t look like you’re wearing glitter or anything, unless someone were to see it up close.

The not-so-good: The shimmer can also make ...

• a mess, it gets everywhere. On your skin it looks good, but then it gets on other stuff you touch, and next thing you know everything is catching light. Now, I like shiny things, but I don’t like making a big, shimmery mess. I’m not a pixie, you know.

The bad: The moisture doesn’t last for very long, and you have to keep applying it. It doesn’t “lock

in” moisture. Yeah, it “quenches” your skin, but in the sense that soda quenches your thirst. May be okay now, but you’ll be thirsty again soon. The bottle says the moistrue lasts for 24 hours, but I found my skin feeling dry within a few hours.

While this lotion is great for instant gratification, and it makes your skin look nice, it’s not a good long-term lotion

Olay Quench Body Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311104335840730/k2311a0411/4.11.08