Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • As someone with sensitive skin, this is definitely something I swear by

• by Allison

My dermatologist reccomended this cleanser to use as part of my acne fighting regimen, and it was a great idea! As someone with sensitive skin, this is definitely something I swear by. Who knew an inexpensive cleanser would be so great?

I definitely reccomend this to anyone who’s trying to clear up their acne, because unlike cleansers made to fight pimples which can irritate skin and dry it out, this cleanser cleans the

skin without any irritation. Which is good, because my acne treatments do cause some minor irritation, and the last thing I want to do is add to it.

At first I was a little put off by the fact that it wasn’t foaming. No bubbles at all, I wasn’t used to that. But after a while I realized that chemicals used to create lather usually do more harm than good, and this cleanser ...

• is free from them.

On the bottle it describes a way to use it without water. I’ve never tried this, so I have no idea what the results are. But I do know using it with water works well.

I probably wouldn’t reccomend this product to people with oily or normal skin that don’t have acne. If you have acne, this is a good cleanser to use, but otherwise you may wanna use

the normal/oily skin formula.

Now I have a little secret for those who want to save a dollar or two. I’ve used both this cleanser and the CVS version, and there’s no difference. They both work, so while I don’t normally use generic products, I make an exception for this product. Shh, don’t tell Cetaphil!

From my experiences, I’ve learned that it’s best to use gentle cleansers and moisturizers on your face when you have acne.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311104335820730/k2311a0411/4.11.08