Topamax  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • I found Topimax as a quick fix for depression and for losing weight
  • I stop taking Topimax because of my summer inch problem but people doesn't believe in me except for my dad that refused to put me on drugs because he know that drugs like Anti-Depression Medicne will make thing worse and it have and it will, Simple as that

• by Daniel Jorgensen

I took Topimax for losing weight but it comes with a price. When it get hot in the summer, You Itch, Have Anxiety or have thought of Suicide. There is also dizziness and overtiredness. Topimax also cause me to go slow and make me goofy. I found Topimax as a quick fix for depression

and for losing weight.

I found that taking drugs that stop me from being depress does not work at all, It just make me fat, hungry, weak and goofy. Again I Hate Quick Fixes but other people don’t get it. Topimax doesn’t work!

Instead of using drugs as a quick fix. why can’t we just live ...

• in a different parallel universive that would not make social outcasts apart from the cool kids reguardless of my autism as long as they follow their social rules in society.

I stop taking Topimax because of my summer inch problem but people doesn’t believe in me except for my dad that refused to put me

on drugs because he know that drugs like Anti-Depression Medicne will make thing worse and it have and it will, Simple as that.

In my last words, Stay away from Topimax becasue it a quick fix for losing weight while taking different medicne that will cause you to gain weight. It doesn’t Mix!

That my Opinion

Topamax

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261104335810730/k2311a0411/4.11.08