Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo
  • If you are a parent looking to get some free time and to keep baby safely entertained, then this is the best bouncer available

• by MParsons

My daughter was so bored at 6-months-old that I had to find something to make her happy, something that would allow me to get some much needed housework done. I searched around then I went to Wal-Mart and found the Rainforest Jumperoo and from the first bounce my baby girl was hooked!

This bouncer is totally interactive with lights, sounds, and toys that keep baby busy and amazed. The bouncer seat itself is comfortably padded and easily removable for washing, it also swivels around 360 degrees so the baby can choose which play area they are interested in. This particular bouncer is so ...

• fantastic for children 6-12 months and it adjusts to grow with them.

If you are a parent looking to get some free time and to keep baby safely entertained, then this is the best bouncer available. It is a little more expensive than other bouncers, but its activity features keep baby entertained and

happy, not to mention all the “baby talk” you will hear as your little one is exploring. I have never seen my baby so happy with a single item, she would literally cry to get in and cry when we took her out of this bouncer. This item definately deserves a “10″ rating!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541104335770730/k2311a0411/4.11.08