Joe’s American Bar and Grill Deadham MA  » Restaurants  »
985 Providence Hwy, Deadham MA
  • First they bring you bread - actually I think you have to request it these days, because we're all so carb-conscious now
  • I know you're not supposed to fill up on bread, but at this place it's kind of hard not too

• by Allison

This is one of my favorite restraunts. The food is great, the atmosphere is really good, and the service is good. Most of the time, anyway.

First, the atmosphere. The color scheme and lighting effectively set a good tone, and there are lots of neat pictures and paintings all over the walls. The decorations really take you back in time through US history, mostly through the last 100 years or so

- it’s not a colonial pub or anything, I’m not sure if there is a specific theme, but it just looks nice.

The food is wonderful. First they bring you bread - actually I think you have to request it these days, because we’re all so carb-conscious now. But anyway, the bread is one of my favorite parts! It’s this big chunk for the table to cut into pieces and share.

• It’s so soft and delicious. I know you’re not supposed to fill up on bread, but at this place it’s kind of hard not too.

One of my favorite things to get at this restraunt is the London Broil. It’s so tender and flavorful, and the jus makes it, well, juicy! You hardly have to cut it, since it’s so thinly sliced. Sometimes I have to resist the urge to fold

the slices and eat them whole! It’s so good!

The service is usually great. One time we did have to wait a really long time because there was a huge party at the restraunt that night. However, to make up for it, they decided to waive our bill. Now that’s service!

I would reccomend this place. It has a wonderful atmosphere, great food, a menu with a wide selection, and great service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71104335700730/k2311a0411/4.11.08