Crutchfield  » Business  »
  • I was very impressed with the recent experience I had with Crutchfield
  • I believe she went above and beyond the call of duty, helping me come up with a few smaller things to buy so I didn't have any amount of the $200 left
  • I know gift cards from some companies expire or are charged an annual fee
  • Obviously I'm very pleased with my experience with Crutchfield and would strongly recommend them

• by N

I was very impressed with the recent experience I had with Crutchfield. I had a gift certficate in the amount of $200 that was going on nearly 20 years old.

I doubted I’d even be able to use it after an unsuccessful attempt to use it to checkout

online.

I called the company and a very helpful and friendly sales rep named Brook assisted me.

I believe she went above and beyond the call of duty, helping me come up with a few smaller things to buy so I didn’t have any amount of the $200 ...

• left.

She also provided me with free shipping and I received my order only 4 days later, which I was very pleased with.

I know gift cards from some companies expire or are charged an annual fee.

I personally feel that receiving service like this is rare,

which is why I appreciate it so much when it happens.

It makes be want to purchase from them again.

I wish more companies realized that this kind of service creates long term loyal customers.

Obviously I’m very pleased with my experience with Crutchfield and would strongly recommend them!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411104335660730/k2311a0411/4.11.08