Riverside Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City  » Hotels  »
Ton Duc Thang Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  • I had a few buffet breakfasts there and this place had by the far the best buffet breakfasts that I had in hotels in Vietnam, they had a great selection of food to choose from
  • I highly recommend the Riverside Hotel if you want to visit Ho Chi Minh

• by Carl Unger

We spent our first night in Vietnam at the Riverside Hotel in Ho Chi Minh, it seemed like an old building from French times which has been renovated into a hotel.

Staff: The staff were very friendly and helpful, I was very satisfied with them.

Room: The room was fine, it had a fair sized television, clean bathroom and

nice beds, nothing wrong with the room at all.

TV: The televisions had many Vietnemese channels but also had English speaking channels like CNN so I didn’t feel so homesick. So I was satisfied with that.

Internet: There were computers downstairs in the lobby which had internet, the price was ok (our higher currency certainly helps) and the computers were ...

• fine.

Buffet Breakfast: I had a few buffet breakfasts there and this place had by the far the best buffet breakfasts that I had in hotels in Vietnam, they had a great selection of food to choose from. Very satisfied.

Location: The location of the venue was great it was overlooking a river which looks spectacular at night especially with

all the boats floating across. It was in walking distance from many shops and markets, if your sick of Vietnamese food there is a KFC not far away.

Conclusion: Overall a nice hotel, nothing negative to say about the place, I personally prefer more modern places but that didn’t detract from this place. I highly recommend the Riverside Hotel if you want to visit Ho Chi Minh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21104335620730/k2311a0411/4.11.08