Coby 1GB MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • The MP3 player has many features but the one I like the best is the compatibility with DRM protected files which is a must have if you want to put songs you have purchased online onto the MP3 player
  • This Mp3 player comes under value for money for sure, it was the cheapest mp3 player I could find and I think it could easily compete with some of the more expensive mp3 players on the market today

• by Carl Unger

The Coby 1GB MP3/WMA player was dirt cheap at $25.95 from Big W. It had a black plastic cover which means scratches are less likely and less noticeable.

put songs you have purchased online onto the MP3 player.

It also has a very limited volume range on it which is great for your hearing as some people put it on too loud, the downside of it is you can’t hear some quiet songs where you need to turn it up quite loud. I’m pretty ...

• sure my last MP3 player did some damage to my hearing because of it’s out of control volume range.

The user friendliness of this player isn’t great, you have got to use the same buttons to do different things more than I would like which makes things rather complicated.

The earphones that came with it were great, they

have proper length unlike the last MP3 player I had which had earphones with a short reach making things very frustrating.

This Mp3 player comes under value for money for sure, it was the cheapest mp3 player I could find and I think it could easily compete with some of the more expensive mp3 players on the market today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161104335580630/k2311a0411/4.11.08