Kodak Easy Share C743
  • I bought my Kodak Easy Share Camera from Tiger Direct and for the whole kit that included a small tripod and 2 large memory cards, recharagable batteries and charger a lens cloth and a nice one year warranty I paid less than 200.00
  • For the money I completely recommend this camera

• by Chelle

I bought my Kodak Easy Share Camera from Tiger Direct and for the whole kit that included a small tripod and 2 large memory cards, recharagable batteries and charger a lens cloth and a nice one year warranty I paid less than 200. Since I have had the camera I have used it TONS.

The pictures

taken are very nice 7.

1 mega pixels the software that comes with it makes it SO easy to upload pictures or videos to my computer to share with family and friends.

It is very light weight and has a nice size display (2.

4 inches/6.

1 cm) that is indoor outdoor and in colour.

It also has ...

• 3X zoom and additional built in features such as framing, black and white imaging and other graphic design options.

The true reason I purchased the camera was for the video capabilities and I was extremely pleased by the Kodak Easy Share.

The video comes out very clear and the sound is of very decent quality

as well.

Also this camera can be used with the Kodak easy share printing dock which puts out very nice pictures, the quality is as nice or nicer than some places I have had film developed and you can certainly choose the right paper yourself with this option.

For the money I completely recommend this camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431004335540930/k2311a0410/4.10.08