Seventh Generation Maxi Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have sensitive skin and the chlorine in regular pads can cause irritation and itching, which is definitely not fun
  • It would cost a fortune to use most brands of organic pads regularly
  • I found they work just as well as regular, non-organic pads
  • I thought the adhesive worked well and I only had trouble with bunching if I wore the pad for 6+ hours (you shouldn't wear your pad much longer than 6 or 8 hours anyway)

• by EZbeauty

I’m so glad I found these pads! I have sensitive skin and the chlorine in regular pads can cause irritation and itching, which is definitely not fun. Besides that, it could possibly even be unhealthy for my body.

I’ve been wanting to buy some organic pads for a

while but the price was outrageous for a pack of 10, which is really only enough for a couple of days! It would cost a fortune to use most brands of organic pads regularly.

But Seventh Generation’s pads are priced about the same as regular pads and packaged the same as well.

These come in a pack of 24 for about $4 at drugstore.

com.

I found they work just as well as regular, non-organic pads.

I did not have any trouble with leaking or the pad moving out of place.

I thought the adhesive worked well ...

• Seventh Generation Maxi Pads
      and I only had trouble with bunching if I wore the pad for 6+ hours (you shouldn’t wear your pad much longer than 6 or 8 hours anyway).

They weren’t bulky or uncomfortable and I felt that they were sufficiently absorbent.

The texture of these pads is soft

and cotton-like, and it doesn’t stick to your skin as some pads can.

I felt much more comfortable with these pads and experienced less irritation.

I thought they were definitely worth the money.

I just wish places like Wal-Mart carried them because it can get pricey having to pay for shipping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311004335350930/k2311a0410/4.10.08