Everyday Minerals Eye Shadow
  • Most need a cream eye shadow to stick to, which is not very convenient for everyday makeup when I don't have a lot of time
  • That's my only complaint and a minor one at that - all I have to do is avoid those particular shadows

• by EZbeauty

Everyday Minerals makes affordable eye shadows that are of high quality. They are also 100% pure and natural, which is very important to me when it comes to mineral makeup. I don’t want to buy something that claims to be mineral makeup but yet has lots of preservatives and other ingredients in it.

Mineral eye shadow is quite different from regular pressed or even loose shadow, I’ve noticed. It usually takes a different technique to apply it properly. Everyday Minerals is the easiest one to apply that

I have found so far. Loose mineral shadows are usually of a very fine powder that is difficult to work with. They don’t stick when applied dry over a base, or even when wet. Most need a cream eye shadow to stick to, which is not very convenient for everyday makeup when I don’t have a lot of time. Everyday Minerals eye shadow is the first that I have found that only needs a regular eye shadow base in order to stay on your eyes.

• The wear very well, they don’t crease, and the color in the jar in the color on your lids. The pigmentation is very good. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried on the color Net Surfing, which is a dark purple. I have fair skin and usually darker colors are too intense on me, but Everyday Minerals somehow manages to make even a dark purple look natural.

Occasionally one of the shimmer shadows will have too much shimmer for my taste, the kind that is

so big it looks almost like glitter. I’m slightly confused why Everyday Minerals would make something that looked obvious and unnatural when their main purpose is to be natural and appropriate for everyday wear. I would only wear something with that much shimmer maybe once in a great while for going out. That’s my only complaint and a minor one at that - all I have to do is avoid those particular shadows. Otherwise, I am totally pleased with Everyday Minerals shadows. I can’t wait to try them all!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311004335330930/k2311a0410/4.10.08