Everyday Minerals Foundation
  • I have been disappointed so many times when I buy a foundation and try it out only to find that it looks orange and gross on my skin
  • I was so frustrated trying to find something that would work with my skin tone I had nearly given up but then I found Everyday Minerals
  • This was practically a miracle as I thought I was the lightest there was
  • Having dry skin is another problem for me when it comes to foundation because most foundations are drying and look cakey on my skin
  • Other than that, I love their foundation so much

• by EZbeauty

I have very fair skin and usually have trouble finding a foundation that suits my skin tone. I have been disappointed so many times when I buy a foundation and try it out only to find that it looks orange and gross on my skin. The lightest color in a line of foundation is rarely ever light enough. I was so frustrated trying to find something that would work with my skin tone I had nearly given up but then I found Everyday Minerals.

Everyday Minerals offers pure, high quality mineral makeup. They have 32 foundation shades designed for a variety of

skin tones. They offer a free sample kit where you can try three foundations, which is what I did. The first foundation I tried was actually too light for my skin. This was practically a miracle as I thought I was the lightest there was. Another shade worked much better for my skin. I’m still experimenting to find my perfect shade.

The foundation itself is a silky smooth powder that isn’t drying. It comes in four different finishes: matte, semi-matte, original glow, and intensive. I prefer the original glow foundation. It gives me just a touch of glow without being overpowering ...

• like some mineral makeup. It looks great on my dry skin. Having dry skin is another problem for me when it comes to foundation because most foundations are drying and look cakey on my skin. With Everyday Minerals I don’t have that problem.

I was also really concerned with the ingredients that were in mineral makeup. I didn’t want some that had preservatives and irritating ingredients in them. It’s ridiculous, in my opinion, to put preservatives that could be harmful to the body in a makeup that is inert (meaning it can’t harbor bacteria). There is no way mineral makeup can spoil

so I don’t know why companies include preservatives. Everyday Minerals does not include anything unnecessary or irritating, thank goodness!

And, last but not least, I was concerned with price. I can’t afford to pay 30+ dollars for a month supply of makeup. At Everyday Minerals a full sized jar is just $12. This is perfect for my budget.

The only thing I don’t like about Everyday Minerals foundation is that the coverage is a little light for me. It covers redness very well but I have a hard time covering acne to my desired level. Other than that, I love their foundation so much!

Everyday Minerals Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311004335290930/k2311a0410/4.10.08