Out Of Trouble Mask from Origins
  • In fact, I think Proactiv has a mask very similar to this now
  • You're only supposed to use this once or twice a week, I found it hard to resist using it more often

• by Allison

This mask does wonders for skin, and feels really great. It’s a good home spa treatment for those who do have a few skin problems.

Though I will caution you, it does contain salicylic acid, and therefore if your dermatologist has told you not to use products with SA, you probably shouldn’t use this product. And of course, if you know you’re sensitive to

products containing salicylic acid.

Otherwise, if you know salicylic acid is okay on your face, and especially if you know it works for you, this mask is a great way to fight acne. In fact, I think Proactiv has a mask very similar to this now.

The other active ingredients, sulfur and camphor, work wonders as well. Those are probably the better ingredients because they’re ...

• more natural, stuff you don’t find in everyday drugstore acne creams.

When I first tried it, my skin felt great right away. It felt so soothing, so cooling, my skin felt refreshed and I felt beautiful. My skin even looked better and healthier, despite all the acne. You’re only supposed to use this once or twice a week, I found it hard to resist

using it more often. It just felt so great, like it was really fighting my pimples!

Of course I later realized I wasn’t supposed to use salicylic acid. But that was a year ago, now I feel like using this mask once every couple months won’t hurt. After all, I did pay $18 bucks for this, I can’t let such a wonderful product go to waste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311004335230930/k2311a0410/4.10.08