High School Musical 2 Soundtrack
  • I find arrangement truly amazing and this soundtrack is something that I always put on and listen to while cooking, doing some exercises or whenever I take the subway and don on my mp3 with these sounds from these cute kids
  • I think that kids of any kinds of age love the soundtrack as well, not to mention the movie
  • There are lots of nice to the ears kind of tracks and they are definitely tunes that are up-tempo and made it easy to dance to

• by eryana09

It is a very good idea of the organizers or whoever they call to compile the 2nd version soundtrack title, High School Musical 2. I find arrangement truly amazing and this soundtrack is something that I always put on and listen to while cooking, doing some exercises or whenever I take the subway and don on my mp3

with these sounds from these cute kids.

I think that kids of any kinds of age love the soundtrack as well, not to mention the movie. There are lots of nice to the ears kind of tracks and they are definitely tunes that are up-tempo and made it easy to dance to. There’s this cute little cousin of ...

• mine who whenever I put on this soundtrack, she would dance like a cute kitten and move about freely and all! Definitely so cute.

However, some of my friends find the tracks not nice at all and I beg to differ! I think the tracks are all extremely original and do not need any form of

modifications to it. There’s also another relative of mine whose parents simply do not allow listening to this album at all because they claim that it will “corrupt” the mind of their daughter. I think that is really a silly notion and I think they should get a life because High School Musical 2 Soundtrack is really awesome!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141004335220930/k2311a0410/4.10.08