Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
  • When I first tried it I wasn't overly impressed
  • This isn't what I was going for at all, I prefer my lashes to be defined but still natural
  • I didn't have a problem with it being on the large side, but I didn't think it did much to separate my lashes and keep them from clumping together
  • I decided to give it one more try, this time wiping off the brush well with some tissue before applying to my lashes
  • I've ended up being really happy with this product and I think it works well enough to pay a few dollars extra for it (before I was using NYC mascara for two or three dollars)

• by EZbeauty

This is a fairly new product from Cover Girl. It’s supposed to be the ultimate in mascaras. I’ve heard so many people refer to this as their “Holy Grail” mascara.

When I first tried it I wasn’t overly impressed. I have fairly long, thick lashes as it is and they can be easily overpowered by mascara.

This mascara at first make my lashes clump together, causing them to have that “tarantula”

look. This isn’t what I was going for at all, I prefer my lashes to be defined but still natural.

I didn’t think the brush was all that spectacular either. I didn’t have a problem with it being on the large side, but I didn’t think it did much to separate my lashes and keep them from clumping together.

After a few frustrating tries with this mascara I almost gave up,

• thinking that it probably is not made for people with naturally long, thick lashes. I decided to give it one more try, this time wiping off the brush well with some tissue before applying to my lashes.

This time it worked! My lashes were long, full, and defined without being clumpy. They almost look like fake lashes.

Also, without so much product on the wand, the brush did a nice job

of separating my lashes. I’ve ended up being really happy with this product and I think it works well enough to pay a few dollars extra for it (before I was using NYC mascara for two or three dollars).

It can be a little flakey at times, but this generally isn’t too bit of a problem for me. All in all, I’m really happy with the way my lashes look when using this mascara.

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311004335180930/k2311a0410/4.10.08