L’oreal Telescopic Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I bought the L'oreal Telescopic mascara when it first came out

• by cadri4n

I bought the L’oreal Telescopic mascara when it first came out. The little container is pretty cool looking. The brush is a little different looks more like a comb than a brush.

Yes, a lot of the things they said about it were true. Yes, it made my lashes a look

longer.

Yes, I had a natural look. No, theres was no messy clumps.

Yes, it was easy to remove with just soap and water. But what they failed to mention was how all these great things would fade with in a few hours.

I had the beautiul look for about one ...

• hour and after that the curvy long lashes went flat. My lashes looked wet but that’s about it.

I have used other L’oreal products and they have given me good results. But this mascara fell short.

It is a good product but it doesn’t last a very long time. I have

an older mascara by L’oreal, but it’s so old the name has been peeled off.

I wish I could remember the name of it so I can share it, because it works a lot better than the Telescopic one. The mascara is good except they made the life of it telescopic as well.

L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311004335050930/k2311a0410/4.10.08