Zicam
  • I thought I would buy Zicam to see if it would hold off my cold
  • I took the chewables with food to avoid minor stomach upset
  • Since I usually do get his cold, I was impressed with Zicam

• by Lizzie

I purchased Zicam Cold Remedy Chewables in the Strawberry flavor after I heard that one of the Today Show hosts on NBC used this product and felt that it worked. My husband got a cold and I felt sure I would get it since we obviously live in the same household. I usually do end up getting a cold from him if he gets a cold. Zicam is

supposed to lessen the severity and length or duration of the common cold. The element zinc are part of the content.

I thought I would buy Zicam to see if it would hold off my cold. I have tried Vitamins before and even Airborne, but found they didn’t work as well. I started taking Zicam Chewables as soon as my husband complained of his cold symptoms. I took the chewables with food to avoid minor stomach upset. I took the Zicam every 3 hours as instructed except during the night when I was sleeping. I took the product for 3 days. I never caught the cold that my husband had! Since I usually do get his cold, I was impressed with Zicam. I will use Zicam again to help to ward off my ...

• Zicam
      cold symptoms

The strawberry flavor was okay tasting. It sure was not candy - but it was bearable. I found it to be a little gritty. And you have to chew it up thoroughly in your mouth so that it is basically fully dissolved before it hits your stomach.

I did not have any side affects that I read about on the internet such as losing my sense of smell or

sense of taste. However, I only took the product for 3 days.

It is kind of costly, Amazon or Amazon.com has it for about $20 for a 2 pack. 1 package has 25 squares, so that can be used up quickly if you take it every 3 hours as suggested. However, if it wards off a cold or makes it less severe, it is worth it to me!

Zicam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261004334910830/k2311a0410/4.10.08