Kill ‘Em All by Metallica  » Music  »
  • Kill 'Em All by Metallica is probably one of the most amazing sounds I've ever heard ever
  • But listen to the tracks and you'll be really surprised and your jaw will definitely drop
  • I might be a lady but I truly appreciate Metallica songs, and Kill 'Em All by Metallica is by far the best of them all

• by eryana09

KillEm All by Metallica is probably one of the most amazing sounds I’ve ever heard ever. I even dare to say that this is Metallica in their truly best form as well. But I wish, for once that the CD cover would be more nicer and has more layouts/designs to it.

The color is a bit dull for me to see all the time.

But listen to the tracks and you’ll be really surprised and your jaw will definitely drop. The songs are superlicious (if there’s such a word) and there are really lots of great and amazing songs. The songs are really ...

• fast as well and the tracks are something which you could not find in any metal album except for the band itself. That’s the most original concept ever that you could get for this band and although they are all mature in age, they could really be mistaken to be full of youth,
        energy, zest and fun. It feels like partly metal, partly rock and roll metal for me, but rock and metal has never been in good sync together as far as I’m concerned.

I might be a lady but I truly appreciate Metallica songs, and KillEm All by Metallica is by far the best of them all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141004334820830/k2311a0410/4.10.08