Movie The Ruins  » Movies  »
1.0
  • Honestly speaking, I think this story makes Jeepers Creepers seem like nothingness
  • That would get more thumbs-up from me most definitely

• by eryana09

I was quite disturbed by watching the movie, The Ruins. It is a gore story and in fact, filled with too much gore that made the story loses its plot, personally to me. Honestly speaking, I think this story makes Jeepers Creepers seem like nothingness. But I don’t quite go well with this story and

I think that the scenes are mundane and gory boring. But it is really quite disgusting to see the people being killed. It really doesn’t go well with me.

The story takes a group of vacationers who went to this particular distant and pretty remote place to look for a missing man. But they weren’t not ...

• prepared at all for the “gore” that were to take place and haunt their lives. I think this kind of going to vacation then meeting gore things are kind of aplenty. It’s just the killing methods perhaps differs and the scenario that depicts that. And to make it more ashamed, Ben Stiller is one of
        the producers in this story. I mean, come on, Mr Stiller, you are a funny guy, why make this kind of junk? Sorry for being a bit rude but that’s my honest review opinion.

I really think he should have produced a comedy action movie or a romantic comedy. That would get more thumbs-up from me most definitely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111004334790830/k2311a0410/4.10.08