Blogging for Dummies by Brad Hill  » Books  »
  • This book title, Blogging For Dummies is written by Brad Hill and I bought it for a bit of an expensive price
  • I know that a lot of people love to blog so much and to read others' blogs as well
  • What's most interesting is that this books talks about a whole range of RSS meaning and how to go about making full utilization on it
  • In short, I think that blogging book sales will continue to be on the rise now that a lot of people are making money blogging

• by eryana09

This book title, Blogging For Dummies is written by Brad Hill and I bought it for a bit of an expensive price. But actually, I didn’t really pay it with money though since I’ve gotten it through a book voucher my mom gave. So, it’s pretty alright for me.

Just by reading this book, I’ve gotten a truly wonderful and broad insight information on blogging

pretty much. To be honest, I’m not really an expert nor a pro in blogging at an intermediate level, and just know the basic steps only. I was surprised to know that there are around 9 million blogs up to date and not surprised if the figure rises. I know that a lot of people love to blog so much and to read ...

• others’ blogs as well. Just like I love. The writer talks about a lot of blogging programs like blogger.com and a whole lot more. What’s most interesting is that this books talks about a whole range of RSS meaning and how to go about making full utilization on it.

In short, I think that blogging book sales will continue to be on the rise

now that a lot of people are making money blogging. But one thing’s for sure. You can’t make a whole lot of money if no one really reads your blogs. And even if they do, they have to click on your ads, which to me is a 50-50 chance of success. So, I think Blogging For Dummies gives a clear picture to it all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171004334770830/k2311a0410/4.10.08