China Wok Tullahoma TN  » Restaurants  »
1905 N. Jackson St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • At China Wok, we have never had a problem with uncleanliness there and even the tables and floors are kept really clean
  • All the food is delicious and there is plenty to choose from
  • I love China Wok because they literally have hundreds of different items you can choose from
  • If you have a chance to go to China Wok in Tullahoma, I recommend that you do

• by Dani C.

One of my families favorite types of food is Chinese food. I try to make some at home from time to time, but there just isn’t a lot of products offered for make it at home Chinese Foods. We do, however, occasionally go out to a Chinese buffet style restaurant. It is called China Wok and is located in Tullahoma.

China Wok is pretty easy to get to, it is on the main road going through Tullahoma.

China Wok is great for many reasons. One of them is the pricing. We pay a flat price for each person, and then we can eat as much as we like to. The drinks are extra. We pay different prices for the buffet according to what time of day it is. The lunch buffet is a few dollars cheaper then the dinner buffet.

The dinner buffet has a little more to offer, that’s why it is a little more expensive. We pay around $6 for a lunch buffet and around $8 for a dinner buffet. This is nice if you have a large family because you can calculate in advance about how much your bill will be.

Another great thing about China Wok is that they keep their place very clean. This is highly important to me because this restaurant deals in buffets that a lot of people eat from and are around. I have heard bad stories about groups of people getting sick from buffets or because a buffet employee forgot to wash their hands. At China Wok, we have never had a problem with uncleanliness there and even the tables and floors are kept really clean.

The food at China Wok is extremely ...

• good. For the price we pay, we feel like we are getting our moneys worth. All the food is delicious and there is plenty to choose from.

I love China Wok because they literally have hundreds of different items you can choose from. One of my favorites is the coconut shrimp and the coconut chicken. They both melt in my mouth and make me feel like I am on a tropical island. They also have everything else you would want at a Chinese restaurant. They have the egg rolls and the General Tsao chicken and the soups. Another one of my favorite things are the fresh cocktail shrimp that you have to peel yourself. I get a plateful and peel them and dip them in sweet and sour sauce and it is delicious. They also have a sushi bar which I am

a very big fan of. My husband thinks it is gross and will make me sick, but I have never gotten sick eating China Wok’s sushi. I always sample everything they have, even if it looks really gross, and all of it always turns out to be very good. They also have a hibachi grill and a buffet section with the raw foods where you can pick out what you want and take it to the hibachi grill and watch them cook it for you.

I rate China Wok 10 out of 10 because they have a large amount of items on their buffet, because they have a very clean restaurant, because they have a wonderful sushi bar, and because their prices are always the same and never change. If you have a chance to go to China Wok in Tullahoma, I recommend that you do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7904334740330/k2311a049/4.9.08