Captain D’s Seafood restaurant Manchester TN  » Restaurants  »
2166 Hillsboro Blvd. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • I especially like their hushpuppies and fried okra, but they have all kinds of delicious meals and side items to try
  • I try to avoid these places, that's why I end up at Captain D's a lot
  • The only thing I don't like about Captain D's is sometimes you have a long wait for your order to be ready
  • I rate Captain D's a 9 out of 10 and if you live near a Captain D's, I recommend you try them at least once.

• by Dani C.

My family likes to eat out, and we like to change it up. One night we might try Chinese food, and then a few nights later we might try seafood or even Mexican. I want to tell you about our favorite seafood restaurant. It is called Captain D’s and is located almost everywhere because it is a chain restaurant.

Captain D’s is really cool because they have a really nice restaurant to go sit down and eat at. They have a dining area that is decorated to make you think you are on a ship. This is really cool to me. They have portholes and lumber and all kinds of paintings related to being on the open sea. They always keep the place nice and clean to.

Captain D’s has some good pricing too. They are a little bit more expensive then your ordinary fast

food restaurant, but it is worth it because the food is high quality. I spend about an average of $30 on a trip to Captain D’s for a family of five, but they do have this one special for like $19 that’s a huge sampler platter with fish and fries and hushpuppies and crab cakes and all kinds of other goodies. We buy this a lot because it has so many different items in it that it makes it easy for a large family to have some variety and to pick and choose what we want to try out of the sampler platter.

Another cool thing about Captain D’s is that they have some really good tasting seafood items on their menu. I have tried almost everything that they have on their menu and it is all really good. I especially like their hushpuppies and fried ...

• okra, but they have all kinds of delicious meals and side items to try. They even have really good desserts for being a seafood restaurant. I just love a restaurant with a huge variety of tasty foods. I have been to places that offer maybe 10 different menu items, so you get stuck with the same kind of things over and over again and kind of have to take a gamble on whether you will like what you get. I try to avoid these places, that’s why I end up at Captain D’s a lot.

The employees at Captain D’s are really nice and helpful and do their best to accommodate you. They usually get our orders right, and always remember to ask if we need extra sauces or toppings or utensils. This saves me from having to make several trips to the counter to get

things, which is nice when you have a large family. The employees at Captain D’s smile a lot too which is a nice change from other restaurants.

The only thing I don’t like about Captain D’s is sometimes you have a long wait for your order to be ready. This is true for me because we always have such large orders. This is not enough to keep me from going to Captain D’s, it’s just a small inconvenience and a warning that if you are ordering for a large family, be prepared to have to wait a little longer. I would say on average, you wait 5 minutes for one person, but up to 15 minutes for a larger group of people.

I rate Captain D’s a 9 out of 10 and if you live near a Captain D’s, I recommend you try them at least once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7904334730330/k2311a049/4.9.08