Review of Budget Rent a car  » Car rental  »
  • One of the best things about Budget Rent a car is their level of customer service
  • When I arrived I learned that the car that was reserved for me (a mid-size sedan) had been rented they did not force me to rent something small and useless but instead offered me a luxury sedan from their fleet for the same price

• by nightshadow
      Budget Rent a car is a bright spot in a sea of darkness when it comes to renting a car. With depots in most cities, Budget Rent a car has made my life a whole lot easier when a car has been necessary.

One of the best things about Budget Rent a car is their level of customer service.

Above all else, they seem to want

to make the customer happy and go to great lengths to do so.

A great example of this would be my second time renting from Budget Rent a car.

When I arrived I learned that the car that was reserved for me (a mid-size sedan) had been rented they did not force me to rent something small and useless but instead offered me a luxury sedan ...

• from their fleet for the same price.

Next would be their web site, www.

budget.

com.

Leaving all others in the dust, the Budget Rent a car web site is a user friendly and speedy database that gets you the information you need in the shortest amount of time possible.

Better yet, they guarantee to honor the rates quoted on their site, a practice that more companies should

adopt to be sure.

The prices at Budget Rent a car are not what I would call grand but they are still lower than other companies for similar automobiles.

Their policies on returning the rentals are far better than most I have seen as well.

In my book, Budget Rent a car gets an A, and will continue to be the car rental company I use whenever possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3270133470331/k2311a0127/1.27.06