Pet Paradise Tullahoma TN  » Pets  »
201 S. Anderson St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • I believe in spoiling dogs because they can't defend themselves or take care of themselves the way that we can
  • They also bring such joy to our home, that I think they deserve to be spoiled
  • The first thing that I love about Pet Paradise is how tender and loving they are with your pets
  • Another thing that I like about Pet Paradise is that they do an absolutely wonderful job on grooming my pets
  • If you have pets and need a place to get them groomed, I suggest you try Pet Paradise

• by Dani C.

I am a pet lover, and we have four dogs. I believe in spoiling dogs because they can’t defend themselves or take care of themselves the way that we can. They also bring such joy to our home, that I think they deserve to be spoiled. I get all four of my dog’s groomed every two months at a place called Pet Paradise located in Tullahoma. It is a little bit of a drive for me but well worth it.

Pet Paradise is a dog grooming service, and can be used by appointment only. It is really easy to set up an appointment with them, you just call them over the phone and let them know how many dogs you have, and they will schedule you for the next available date. I book all my appointments in advance at

the end of every grooming session because I have so many dogs.

The first thing that I love about Pet Paradise is how tender and loving they are with your pets. I have been to grooming services before, and some of those places treat dog’s like they have no feelings, like they can’t feel if you comb their hair really hard or with no care. Pet Paradise goes out of their way to make sure your pet is comfortable, and they even reassure your pet if he or she is nervous. All four of my dogs love going to Pet Paradise and sit just as still and patiently as can be. I think they get pleasure out of having their fur combed and groomed so tenderly.

The second thing I love about Pet Paradise is the pricing. When ...

• you have four dogs, and you have them all groomed, it can get really expensive in some of the larger chain stores that offer pet grooming services. Pet Paradise has really great low prices so that I can afford to get my pets groomed every two months. They also sell pet care products that you can buy and use at home. These products are also low priced, but I don’t buy them, I let the professionals do the grooming.

Another thing that I like about Pet Paradise is that they do an absolutely wonderful job on grooming my pets. They make my four little doggies look so wonderful. My dogs look like professional dogs that could compete in a dog show when Pet Paradise is done with them. I think grooming your dog regularly is also healthy for

them because when you groom your dog they get bathed in flea shampoos. I also flea bathe my dogs at home in between visits to the groomers.

The staff at Pet Paradise, as I said, do a really great job with the dogs. They are also easy to deal with as far as setting up appointments. They also remember all four of my dogs names because I am a regular customer. This is so sweet to me.

I rate Pet Paradise 10 out of 10 because they treat my dogs with tender loving care when grooming them, because they have good pricing, and because they do such a wonderful job on the grooming that my dogs look like professional show dogs. If you have pets and need a place to get them groomed, I suggest you try Pet Paradise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29904334640330/k2311a049/4.9.08