Dann’s Termite and Pest Control  » Business  »
313 N. Jackson St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • The reason we went for Dann's Termite and Pest Control is because we noticed in their advertisement that they were a local company, and they offered a full page of guarantees and even said if you weren't satisfied you could get your money back
  • The first thing that I like about Dann's Termite and Pest Control, is that they give you a free 57 point inspection of your home
  • I don't like inviting strangers into my home, but Dann's Termite and Pest Control had very nice people, including the owner
  • If you need pest control treatment and you live near Tullahoma, then I hands down recommend you use Dann's Termite and Pest Control

• by Dani C.

The first thing we did when we bought our new home, was have it sprayed for pests and insects. I can’t stand bugs. They scare me and are gross. My kids laugh at me about this and even play practical jokes on me that are bug related, but I don’t care I hate bugs. We decided to use a company called Dann’s Termite and Pest Control located in Tullahoma. The reason we went for Dann’s Termite and Pest Control is because we noticed in their advertisement that they were a local company, and they offered a full page of guarantees and even said if you weren’t satisfied you could get your money back. I

have heard of this with large chain companies, but never with locally owned companies.

The first thing that I like about Dann’s Termite and Pest Control, is that they give you a free 57 point inspection of your home. They say that they want to make sure exactly what kind of pests you have, and they want to treat your home with pesticides that are made to kill that pest and not a general pesticide that kills all pests. They also do a lot of other things, like if you have dead bugs in your attic or under your counter, they clean them out for you. The owner spoke to us directly, and told me that he made so many guarantees because he wanted people to see that he wanted to get rid of bugs for life and not just for a few months.

The second thing that I liked about Dann’s Termite and Pest Control was that they were very punctual. They made a point about keeping firm appointments and showing up on time. I also liked the fact that everybody that works for them was licensed and insured and were all very comfortable to be around. I don’t like inviting strangers into my home, but Dann’s Termite and Pest Control had very nice people, including the owner.

Another thing that I liked about Dann’s Termite and ...

• Dann's Termite and Pest Control
      Pest Control was that every single thing that they guaranteed proved to be true. I did get a free 57 point Inspection. They did find out exactly what types of insects were in my home, and used pesticides meant for that specific pest. They did manage to kill the insects and keep them gone for good. I have used companies like Orkin in the past and they do good for awhile, they get rid of the bugs, but they always come back when the weather changes. Dann’s Termite and Pest Control promised to come back and do a re-treatment if this ever happened, but it never has. My home has been pest free for
      a long time now, and I am glad that it is because the thought of little nasty bugs running around my home while I am sleeping, really freaks me out!

I rate Dann’s Termite and Pest Control 10 out of 10 because they gave me a ton of guarantees and followed through with them, they had good pricing on the service that they provided, they had employees that knew what they were doing and who made me feel comfortable being around them, and because they got rid of the bugs, and the bugs stayed gone. If you need pest control treatment and you live near Tullahoma, then I hands down recommend you use Dann’s Termite and Pest Control.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41904334630330/k2311a049/4.9.08