Office Max Tullahoma TN  » Business  »
1711 N Jackson St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • That was important to me because I like knowing what I am getting before I pay money for it
  • I got a chance to preview an office chair that cost $100 before I went and spent any money on it
  • The price I paid for my office chair was well worth it because it is really comfortable
  • The price I paid for my desk was even cheaper, I think I paid about $50 for the desk
  • If you need office furniture, computer equipment or electronics, or office supplies, then I recommend you try an Office Max

• by Dani C.

When I moved recently, the moving men who loaded our moving truck, destroyed a few pieces of our office equipment, by accident. They didn’t mean to do it, but it gone done, so when we got all moved and settled, I needed a new computer desk and a new office chair. Well, the first place we thought to go, was of course Office Max. We went to one of their stores located in Tullahoma.

Office Max had a good location on Jackson street, that was easy to get to. Their store was nice and clean. They had everything set up like a standard store, with your electronics in one area, rows of computer and office equipment and supplies located in rows setup like a grocery isle, a printing and copying area in the back of the store, and an area for office furniture in the back left

of the store. They had the furniture set up where you could walk through and look at everything already assembled, to get an idea of what it would look like. This helped me greatly in deciding what desk and office chair to get, because I didn’t have to go by a picture on a box, I could actually see what my desk and chair were going to look like in my office.

When it comes to Office Max’s selection of computer desks and computer chairs, they had plenty to choose from. I had a certain price range in mind so I stayed in that section, but I still browsed through some of the more expensive stuff, and they really had some beautiful furniture. I have also bought office supplies and computer supplies from Office Max before, and they have a good selection of those too. Their computer ...

• chairs and office chairs were already assembled, so you could sit in a chair before buying it to see how comfortable it was. That was important to me because I like knowing what I am getting before I pay money for it. I got a chance to preview an office chair that cost $100 before I went and spent any money on it.

The pricing was pretty good considering you were shopping for furniture that would normally be used in a business office. The price I paid for my office chair was well worth it because it is really comfortable. The price I paid for my desk was even cheaper, I think I paid about $50 for the desk.

The desk and chair both had to be assembled at home, but that wasn’t very difficult because they both came with easy to read instructions.

The employees

were great, and every time we decided we wanted a piece of office furniture, the lady wrote the item number down and went in the back to make sure they had it in stock, and if they did, she reserved them for us to pick up on a certain date. I felt sorry for her because every time she went to the back to reserve an office chair for me, I ended up changing my mind while she was gone, and she ended up making two or three trips to the back, but I finally made up my mind. She was also very helpful on any questions we had.

I rate Office Max 10 out of 10 because they have a great selection, great pricing, and helpful employees. If you need office furniture, computer equipment or electronics, or office supplies, then I recommend you try an Office Max.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41904334610330/k2311a049/4.9.08