Taylor Nursery Manchester TN  » Business  »
6004 McMinnville Hwy. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • What I love doing the most, is coming home on a Sunday after church, and working in my garden, and with the plants around my house
  • The first thing I bought from Taylor Nursery were some shrubs that grow to a certain height and thrive year round
  • The pricing at Taylor Nursery is the best I have seen anywhere
  • Still, their prices are convenient when I need to add a few flowers here or there
  • I rate Taylor Nursery 10 out of 10 and recommend them to anyone in Manchester who likes to do their own landscaping

• by Dani C.

What I love doing the most, is coming home on a Sunday after church, and working in my garden, and with the plants around my house. Since we just recently moved here, I have a lot of gardening and landscaping needs that I feel I can do by myself over time instead of hiring someone to do it. I shop at a nursery called Taylor Nursery located in Manchester and I shop there by recommendation.

The first thing that I love about Taylor Nursery is the wide variety of plant life they offer. They have some of the most beautiful shrubs and bushes for sale. They even have flower seed for my gardening. The first thing I bought from Taylor Nursery were some shrubs that grow to a certain height and thrive year round. I wanted these for my front

yard as a replacement for a privacy fence. The height that these shrubs were supposed to get was perfect for privacy. So I bought all that they had, but I ran out before I was done so I called the woman I had dealt with and she ordered some more. What was really cool is that I was able to get them for under $4 each. They also sale small trees.

The pricing at Taylor Nursery is the best I have seen anywhere. I can get the most gorgeous plants, flowers, or shrubs for really low prices. They also sometimes offer sales on certain types of their plants. The pricing at Taylor Nursery allows me to buy in bulk, especially when it comes to things like small shrubs, where I need to be able to plant them all at once ...

• in a certain layout. Their prices are also really good on their flowers, but I don’t buy them very often because my garden is only a certain size and I have it full already. Still, their prices are convenient when I need to add a few flowers here or there. We have also bought a few larger trees from Taylor Nursery to line our drive-way, and the prices on those were also very reasonable.

The staff at Taylor Nursery are extremely helpful, as they always give us every bit of info that they can on any given plant, shrub, trees, or flower that we buy. They give us the useful information about how to care for the plant and whether the plant is seasonal or not. They also offer suggestions on how best to get the plant to grow

and maintain a health appearance. They are really smart about the work that they do and their knowledge is always appreciated.

The layout of the nursery at Taylor Nursery is wonderful and makes it very easy for me to shop for the plants, shrubs, and flowers that I need. It isn’t very crowded, and I have plenty of space to walk around and shop and just browse the pretty plants, even if I’m not buying that plant. I still like looking at everything. I take notes in my head about what is seasonal and what the prices are. I can come back later and buy something if I need to based on the notes I keep in my head.

I rate Taylor Nursery 10 out of 10 and recommend them to anyone in Manchester who likes to do their own landscaping.

Brandon says :

What would be the best shrub, bush, tree, to plant that will grow 7ft or higher and 10 ft. or wider for privacy?

Jules Li says :

You should consider Leyland cypress trees. The grow up to 8-10 feet and they can be planted 4-6 feet apart. There are several other options as well, and it would be impossible to list them all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41904334590330/k2311a049/4.9.08