Manchester Yamaha Suzuki  » Business  »
2081 B. Hillsboro Blvd. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • I was glad they had a wide variety of atv's because it made me feel like I could shop until I found one that was safe enough for my kids to operate
  • When it comes to safety, I think I would have spent just about anything to make sure my kids had all of the proper equipment, but it was great to know that at Manchester Yamaha Suzuki, I saved a little on the accessories
  • I don't think you have to be extremely wealthy to be able to afford anything at Manchester Yamaha Suzuki, and like I said they do offer financing options, if you qualify
  • If you live near Manchester and are looking to shop for a dirt bike, atv, or motorcycle, then I would recommend Manchester Yamaha Suzuki to you

• by Dani C.

I live out in the country somewhat, and my kids have been begging me for years now to buy them an off road all terrain vehicle or atv, also called a 4 wheeler. I finally relented when I felt the oldest was old enough to drive one safely. I ended up buying one at a place called Manchester Yamaha Suzuki.

Manchester Yamaha Suzuki was great for buying an atv. They had a wide selection of all terrain vehicles to choose from and assorted colors and accessories also. They also sold motorcycles, dirt bikes, helmets, jackets, and all kinds of other cool stuff. I was glad they had a wide variety of atv’s because it made me feel like I could shop until I found one that was safe enough for my kids to operate.

The pricing was also great and Manchester Yamaha Suzuki offered financing

also. Their prices were the lowest that I saw at the time, and I am glad I went there because I am pretty sure I saved a little money. What I saved though, I turned around and spent on accessories and helmets, which were also priced good. When it comes to safety, I think I would have spent just about anything to make sure my kids had all of the proper equipment, but it was great to know that at Manchester Yamaha Suzuki, I saved a little on the accessories. I am a safety nut, so even with all the equipment, I made my kids take a safety class on how to drive and operate everything on an ATV. I don’t think you have to be extremely wealthy to be able to afford anything at Manchester Yamaha Suzuki, and like I said they do offer financing ...

• options, if you qualify.

The employees at Manchester Yamaha Suzuki were really helpful, and even though I had my kids with me, who think they are experts on everything, the employees did a great job putting up with my questions and with my kids. My kids were so excited to be getting an atv, that they were running all over the store with their mouths open, hanging to the floor. The staff were extremely patient and didn’t get aggravated that my kids were with me. Somehow I think they see a lot of kids through the course of a day and are used to the excitement the kids bring with them.

The facilities were great. They were nice and clean, and you have plenty of room to walk around and browse. I have been in stores that are so interested in making money that they cram

as much merchandise into their stores as possible, making it all but impossible to walk around comfortably. The set up of all the atv’s and motorcycles and dirt bikes was really well done. Plenty of room to walk around comfortably. The accessories were in two or three rows off on their own, like at a grocery store. This was nice because I could browse leisurely. Everything was marked with a price, and all the vehicles had tags with the prices and what the monthly payments would be if you decided to get financing.

I rate Manchester Yamaha Suzuki 10 out of 10 for cleanliness, patience with my questions and kids, good pricing and financing offered, and a great set up. If you live near Manchester and are looking to shop for a dirt bike, atv, or motorcycle, then I would recommend Manchester Yamaha Suzuki to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41904334560330/k2311a049/4.9.08