KFC Manchester TN
2189 Hillsboro Blvd. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • I like having this option because when I go on my lunch break, I am low on spare time
  • If you live near a Kentucky Fried Chicken, I recommend you try them out, unless you have bad health and want to avoid greasy food

• by Dani C.

Kentucky fried chicken is a chain fast food restaurant that specializes in chicken foods. They offer various buckets of chicken done different ways, chicken sandwiches, chicken salads, and various other chicken foods. We go to Kentucky Fried Chicken when we need to get food fast and lots of it.

Kentucky Fried Chicken has good pricing. They are a little more expensive then regular fast food restaurants, but that’s because of the price of chickens now days. You can get a huge bucket of chicken done in white or dark meat and done in spicy or original or crunchy, with three side items, for about the price of ordering a pizza. You can also go to Kentucky Fried Chicken during your lunch break and order meals for individuals, you don’t have to order for a whole family. The price of ordering

a meal for one person with side items and a drink is about the same as any fast food restaurant.

The variety offered at Kentucky Fried Chicken is really good, even though they serve nothing but chicken stuff. You can get 8 piece or 10 piece or 12 piece or 16 piece buckets if you are feeding a whole family, and you can get them a variety of different ways. Kentucky Fried Chicken also offers a large variety of side items to go with the meals. They have mashed potatoes and gravy, cole slaw, and macaroni and cheese. They have some other side items also.

The taste of Kentucky Fried Chickens food is really good. My favorite item on their menu are the chicken liver dinners. They are really good and taste magnificent. Everything else, from the bucket meals to ...

• the individual combo meals, have always been good to me. If you have bad health, you might not want to eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken very often because their foods are on the greasy side. My kids don’t have to worry about their health, so they love eating at Kentucky Fried Chicken.

The employees at Kentucky Fried Chicken have always been great to me. They are always polite and take my order in a fast manner. They don’t get upset if I take a little longer then normal to decide what I want. They also keep the lines going fast and smooth and have tables right near the counter that you can sit down at, after you order, to wait for your food. If there is going to be a long wait on your food, they let you know exactly

how long it is going to take, and ask you if you want to wait that long or order something that they can do faster. I like having this option because when I go on my lunch break, I am low on spare time.

The drive-thru at Kentucky Fried Chicken is pretty fast, and they also let you know when you order if something is going to take extra time to prepare.

I rate Kentucky Fried Chicken 10 out of 10 because they have great chicken, they have fast friendly employees, they have good variety on chicken and side items, and because they always let me know if something is going to take longer to prepare. If you live near a Kentucky Fried Chicken, I recommend you try them out, unless you have bad health and want to avoid greasy food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7904334540330/k2311a049/4.9.08