Panda Express Hayward CA  » Restaurants  »
30150 Industrial Pkwy SW, Hayward, CA
  • They have those cool Chinese lanterns that I like so much
  • I think that the place is just one of the best places I have ever been to
  • I must say I love spicy food, So I do order the kung pow chicken

• by MysticPen

The Panda Express they have in Hayward CA is really good. I just love their food. They have great prices, and I also like the way the place is decorated.

They have those cool Chinese lanterns that I like so much. I also really think they are just awesome.

The place has a

nice and peaceful setting. They play low relaxing music in the background.

I think that the place is just one of the best places I have ever been to. Now let’s talk about the food.

The food at this place is just great. I must say, I really do love to eat the ...

• Panda Express food.

They have everything from pot stickers to kung pow chicken. I must say I love spicy food, So I do order the kung pow chicken.

It tastes very good and has a POW of spicy flavor. If you like great food at a good price, check out the Panda Express

today.

I also think they drinks they have are good. They have soda and iced tea etc.

The Panda Express is also very cool and stylish. It’s a great place for people to hang out.

I like going to eat there on the weekends, and I must say, I have a great time when I go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7904334500330/k2311a049/4.9.08