ENTERPRISE Rent a car  » Car rental  »
2.0
  • My first experience with Enterprise Rent a car was not a good one
  • To make matters worse when I received my credit card statement I learned they had double charged me for the deposit
  • I decided to give them another try a year later but this time phoned in my reservation

• by nightshadow
      Enterprise Rent a car is nominal in comparison to other companies but is lacking in some areas. The company itself maintains a presence in all major and some not so major cities around the United States and prides itself on convenience as well as reliability. My first experience with Enterprise Rent a car was not a good one.

I had reserved a mid-size sedan for a short trip, expecting it

to be three days long. Using the web site, www.

Enterprise. com, I placed my order and paid a deposit using my credit card.

When I arrived at the depot they had not only lost my reservation, but they had no mid-size sedans available. I was forced to rent one of their economy cars that required me to cram my large body behind the wheel of a car fit only for ...

• a Barbie doll.

To make matters worse when I received my credit card statement I learned they had double charged me for the deposit. I decided to give them another try a year later but this time phoned in my reservation.

The representative was helpful and friendly and helped to put my fears to bed. To my delight, everything went off without a hitch.

As for price Enterprise Rent

a car is slightly higher than their competitors and do not offer the level of service I would expect from such a large company. Overall, I would give Enterprise Rent a car a low grade.

Besides my less then pleasant experience with them, I find their web site to be tedious and not user friendly. Customer service is mid-range at best and does not justify their higher prices.

ENTERPRISE Rent a car

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3270133450331/k2311a0127/1.27.06