I Spit On Your Grave (horror movie)  » Movies  »
  • I think the acting in the movie was really good

• by MysticPen

I Spit On Your Grave is a very good classic tale of horror and blood. I just love this movie.

The movie is about a woman who wants to get revenge on a group of men.

And she takes

them out one by one in brutal and horrible ways.

The movie is very scary and bloody.

This is a very violent splatter fest.

So if you don’t like blood, or you don’t like to see death, then don’t watch this movie.

I think the music was OK in this movie.

It was not really great, but it did the job.

The music could have been a bit better than it was.

But overall I still liked the music in ...

• I Spit On Your Grave (horror movie)
      I Spit On Your Grave.

If you like movies about revenge and killing, then you are going to love I Spit On Your Grave .

This movie has all that and more.

I think the acting in the movie was really

good.

The blood and special effects were great, especially for this being such an old movie.

If you like bloody horror movies, then go rent or buy I Spit On Your Grave today! The movie is well worth the money!

Andrew Leither says :

I have seen this movie. “I Spit On Your Grave.” When the woman was terrorized and raped and she took revenge on the men who abused her. Excellent movie great action and I thought the movie was excellent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11904334460230/k2311a049/4.9.08