House Movie
  • I thought the special effects in the film were just great, and I enjoyed them a lot

• by MysticPen

House is a very cool and good movie. I must say I really loved this movie a lot when I saw it. House made me afraid of huge houses.

I remember as a kid when I would go to my friend’s huge house. After I saw this film, I was so

scared to go into houses.

As you guessed House is about a house that is haunted and possessed by evil. A young man who’ aunt used to live in the house if now moving in, after her death.

He thinks the house is safe. He also thinks he is alone in ...

• the house.

But he is very wrong. He was and is not ready for what lurks in the deep shadows of the house.

He sees man strange things in the house. House is very spooky and scary.

I thought the special effects in the film were just great, and I enjoyed

them a lot. I also really loved the music in the film.

The music in House has so much feeling and power.

If you love scary movies and like haunted houses, then House is the movie for you.

Also another thing if you want something good to watch on a halloween night, then rent House!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11904334450230/k2311a049/4.9.08