2007 Toyota Sienna  » Cars  »
  • I really consider the Sienna a mini van but Toyota doesn't
  • I enjoy the quietness of the vehicle rather than being able to hear the road through the doors
  • I paid $33,000 for the vehicle but it has a few extras included with that number
  • One thing I do have a problem with are the brakes
  • I like it very much and it is very enjoyable to drive

• by amandafishy

This is a very sensible vehicle. It is 17 feet long and is mean’t for a larger family. It is much more comfortable and realistic when traveling. I really consider the Sienna a mini van but Toyota doesn’t. The styling on the inside of the van is pretty simple. Everything is handy and easy to reach for the driver. There are oodles of cupholders and storage holes. No more cans or “stuff” laying on the floor That is great. You don’t have the lavishness that comes with most of the American vehicles. The inside of the vehicle is all very angular and sharp. The door on the vehicle are all power assisted because heaving them shut can be a real effort. The front doors do not have power assist. The vehicle holds 7 people comfortably. The

seats are leather and the front seats are heated. One thing that I really like about the Sienna is the insulation they use in the walls and doors of the vehicle. I enjoy the quietness of the vehicle rather than being able to hear the road through the doors.

The shifting lever was in the stupidest place on the dashboard of all places. There were controls for everything in the vehicle from the temperature to the back windshield wiper. The stereo system was tremendous. There were 10 speakers nicely concealed in the van. You can really crank the radio up without it distorting the sound. The controls for the stereo are all on the steering wheel, which is really handy.

The price is really not a shocker and I feel in generally in line with other vehicles. I paid $33,000 ...

• for the vehicle but it has a few extras included with that number. The engine in it is a V6 with automatic transmission with an all wheel drive. One of the nice things about the vehicle is that it came with the Dunlop run flat tires. Don’t know how this works and really don’t care. The mileage I get is about 23 out on the road, depending on how much stuff or people I have in the vehicle. While driving up and down small hills with the cruise control on, the Sienna likes to shift up and down a lot. Which to me is extremely annoying. I think the vehicle rides a bit rough. It may just be that way because the vehicle is so long, I don’t know.

One thing I do have a problem with are the brakes. They are spongy.

You have to push the brake all the way to the floor. I just wonder what they are going to be like after they are not new anymore. It kind of scares me because you could possibly have a full vehicle and it just doesn’t feel like the brakes are designed for this

It is a nice quality vehicle but there a few little bothersome things. All it all the vehicle is very versatile. When you are not hauling people you could drop the seats and potentially haul whatever you want in it. It is comfortable and performs “OK” it could do better, but it is a large vehicle. It is quiet. I hate a rattling vehicle and this one is extremely quiet. I like it very much and it is very enjoyable to drive.

It is definitely a big family vehicle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9904334390230/k2311a049/4.9.08