The Big Deal from Jack in the Box  » Food  »
  • This is a great meal and you won't regret buying it

• by MysticPen

The Big Deal from Jack in the Box is just great! This meal comes with a chicken sandwich, two beef tacos and a soda. And you can’t go wrong with the great price of $2. 59.

I mean this is a deal! I had this the other days and the chicken sandwich

was good. It had a good flavor and was crispy.

I also really liked the two tacos that came with the meal. I must say they were great.

The tacos in The Big Deal were very greasy and crunchy. And boy do I love crunchy Tacos.

These things were just great ...

• and I had a very good time eating them. The soda that came with The Big Deal was pretty good as well.

I can’t complain. I had a coke and it was quite excellent to say the least.

So if you want a very cheap meal at a great price, go with

The Big Deal. This is a great meal and you won’t regret buying it.

The price of this very cheap meal can not be beat. And it will fill you up.

So go over to your local Jack in The Box and pick up the The Big Deal. Tell them Jack sent you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27904334350230/k2311a049/4.9.08