Jaws  » Movies  »
  • I think the blood and gore in the movie was great,and it really did scare me

• by MysticPen

Jaws is probably one of the scariest movies ever made. And Jaws is also the reason I’m scared to go in the water when I’m at the beach. This movie can really scare people and really make you feel uncomfortable. I really

did enjoy the music in jaws. The music really gives me chills and sends fear all through my body. It’s a very scary movie, and it does scare me at night sometimes. I think the blood and gore in the movie was great,and it really did scare me.

I mean who isn’t scared of a giant shark with big teeth that wants to eat you? Those things look scary enough as it is when they swim around, but when they are charing you and ...

• Jaws
      trying to eat you, it must makes the things a lot worse. Jaws will always be a horror movie classic. And even though it is a older movie, it can still scare you, and make you never want to go in the
      water again. I was pretty scared of going into the water after watching Jaws. And this just goes to show how powerful and movie like Jaws really is.

So watch jaws today, and sleep with the fishes. Inside the belly of the sharks!

Jaws

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11904334330230/k2311a049/4.9.08