McDonald’s Iced Coffee  » Food  »
  • I really liked the Iced Coffee from McDonald's I bought some the other day, and now I enjoy drinking a cup just about every afternoon
  • I think the hazel nut coffee is just awesome, and I would advise any coffee drinks to taste the greatness of McDonald's Iced Coffee
  • The McDonald's Iced by my house makes the McDonald's Iced Coffee pretty strong and I like it a lot
  • I enjoyed ever last drop of the McDonald's Iced Coffee as it hit my mouth

• by MysticPen

I really liked the Iced Coffee from McDonald’s I bought some the other day, and now I enjoy drinking a cup just about every afternoon. The coffee is strong, yet very tasty. It’s very refreshing and does cool you down. McDonald’s Iced Coffee really does make you feel good, and cools you down on a good day. The price of this coffee is very cheap and McDonald’s Iced Coffee is very good for the

price that you pay.

If you enjoy drinking coffee and want to cool off on a hot day. Then I would say McDonald’s Iced Coffee is the way to go. I think the hazel nut coffee is just awesome, and I would advise any coffee drinks to taste the greatness of McDonald’s Iced Coffee.

I also like the cool clear cups that they server the McDonald’s Iced Coffee in. This look is very stylish and makes ...

• the McDonald’s Iced Coffee look cool. It depends on which McDonald’s you buy your McDonald’s Iced Coffee. But some places make it stronger than others. The McDonald’s Iced by my house makes the McDonald’s Iced Coffee pretty strong and I like it a lot. But in other cities the McDonald’s Iced Coffee is kind of sweet.

Overall this coffee is great. McDonald’s Iced Coffee is a great deal because of it’s cheap price and

great flavor. The icy flavor that I tasted as I drank the McDonald’s Iced Coffee was very good. I enjoyed ever last drop of the McDonald’s Iced Coffee as it hit my mouth. I think that McDonald’s Iced Coffee is probably the best tasting ice coffee I have ever tasted. I like everything about this coffee, and if you are a coffee fan, I think you will like it as well. McDonald’s Iced Coffee rocks.

McDonald's Iced Coffee

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27904334300230/k2311a049/4.9.08