HERTZ car rental  » Car rental  »
  • In my experience, the online quotes are usually not very accurate anyway
  • I would consider customer service to be one of Hertz greatest strengths

• by nightshadow
      Of all the rental car companies, Hertz probably ranks near the top of my list. Their service is somewhat slow but normally friendly and the car choices seem to be pretty much standard.

One of my few gripes is the price.

If I want to rent a car that is suitable to my large frame then I am paying nearly $70 a

day, while someone who easily fits into a Ford Focus or the like can get by with less than $20 a day in most cases.

The Hertz web site, is functional but not very user friendly.

To get an accurate price range they ask for plenty of information.

In my experience, the online quotes are usually not very accurate anyway.

It ...

• does turn into an embarrassing situation when you arrive at one of their depots expecting to pay a certain amount only to find out that you are way off.

In respect to their employees, I can say that they are very helpful in nearly any situation.

Unlike other companies, Hertz seems to hire quality people to be the face and voice of their

company.

I would consider customer service to be one of Hertz greatest strengths.

While Hertz could use some improvement in certain areas, they excel in others.

They also offer services that are not offered by other car rental companies and run regular specials.

It is also very easy to locate a Hertz car rental as they have a presence all over the country.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3270133430331/k2311a0127/1.27.06