blog.mises.org Mises Economics Blog  » Web sites  »
  • Of them, I would have to say that the Mises Economics Blog is my favorite
  • Most important, however, are the consistently wise, witty and informative posts which grace the blog every day

• by Simon Alazar

There are quite a few blogs which I regularly frequent. Of them, I would have to say that the Mises Economics Blog is my favorite.

While I am not an economist, I always find their articles quite fascinating and more often than not very educational as well.

Named for

famed economist Ludwig von Mises, the Mises Institute is a herald of the Austrian School of Economics, and the insights found on their blog are a breath of fresh air from the haphazard and often foolhardy economic analysis you will find from other sources.

Recently Mises.

org has updated their web site, and the ...

• new look and lay-out is great as well.

Most important, however, are the consistently wise, witty and informative posts which grace the blog every day.

They do an excellent job of tackling both items from today’s headlines (such as of course the current crash of the housing bubbles) as well

as more historical pieces which delve into the history of economic thought and how it has shaped the modern world (certainly of interest to me, being a historian by training).

All in all it is a wonderful blog, and one of my favorite parts of the day is reading through its posts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20904334250230/k2311a049/4.9.08