Jlynne Cosmetics (Jlynnecosmetics.com)
  • The price is reasonable and shipping is low, Ive never had a problem receiving my shipments they even gift wrap them

• by JC

Are you looking for a mineral based cosmetic company? We have heard of so many out there, but are they really all pure and natural as they claim. Well Jlynne cosmetics is a real winner! For all you women out there who believe in natural and organic is the way to go may want to give jlynne cosmetics a go, the

samples are affordable and the service is exceptional.

I sent them a picture of myself ( my skin is very hard to find for being that its an olive) and they quickly replied with the proper colors to match my face.

It looks so light and natural nothing is cakey about it, and it blends right in.

Not only that the ...

• brush tools make the applicaton of applying the makeup a piece of cake.

Jlynne also sends you a complimentary birthday makeup coupon in your email in which I was able to buy a set of blushes.

The price is reasonable and shipping is low, Ive never had a problem receiving my shipments they even gift wrap them.

Jlynne cosmetics come in

various colors, and various containers, they also sale moisturizers and soaps and shampoos that you can test out although I have never used them.

I am proud to be the owner of the jlynne cosmetics line and dont see myself switching anytime in the near or present future.

Give jlynne cosmetics a try if your really looking for real pure makeup at a great price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31904334100230/k2311a049/4.9.08