United Airlines  » Airlines  »
2.0
From DFW to Ontario Canada
  • An experience one cannot forget, unsure if I could ever fly with them again

• by JC

An experience one cannot forget, unsure if I could ever fly with them again. Imagine your flight canceling on you TWO times not once but twice, reasons the customer service wouldnt tell you.

Then once your on the flight you dont have a seat so your put somewhere near the back.

Once you

reach Canada they lost your luggage its off in Tuscan.

So you go two weeks with the same OUTFIT! horrible so you go out and spend all your money on clothes.

On the way back again a delay due to weather so your stuck at the airport for a full night, why well ...

• there hotels are full! I dont think Ill be taking United for some time.

Maybe if they can improve there service Ill rethink that.

I will say a few good points, I did pay a good price for the flight and I will say that I got offered a free meal there and

back for all the trouble.

But the overall experience was just awful I got to Canada with a headache and I came back to another one.

I ended up missing work for a day due to the overnight stay.

United Airlines Im sure is a decent airline but not one for international flights to Canada.

United Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40904334020230/k2311a049/4.9.08