Amazon.com  » Web sites  »
  • I believe it has even hurt the sales of the monster WAL-MART
  • The sites prices for both new and used items is one of the best and lowest that I have found
  • I like getting the email confermations and the updates
  • This way I know that my package will arrive on time and in prime condition
  • Before you pay the price of any local Department store, I think you should check out Amazon

• by Ashley Lee

Internet shopping is becomming the popular way to do the family shopping. I believe it has even hurt the sales of the monster WAL-MART! One of my most favorite places (or sites) to use is Amazon. com.

I have been a loyal customer for several years now and I plan to continue to shop with

it. Amazon partners with HAlf.

com, Ebay, & Toys R Us. I have shopped withh all of these except for Ebay, because I am not a fan of auctions.

I don’t want to compete with other buyers. I just want to pay for my item and thats it.

The sites prices for both new and ...

• used items is one of the best and lowest that I have found. I like getting the email confermations and the updates.

This way I know that my package will arrive on time and in prime condition. I have bought all kinds of computer products, books and DVD’s as well.

You can get everything

from camping supplies to clothing. Although I don’t really like to buy clothes on the web, you may feel differently.

It’s kind of like an on line Mall!

You can even buy auto parts, guys! Before you pay the price of any local Department store, I think you should check out Amazon. You may like what you find!

Amazon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20904333980230/k2311a049/4.9.08