Whisker Lickin’s Cat Treats
  • When they were gone they looked up at me like they were saying Give me more, those were delicious
  • I paid less than $1.50 for the bag, and it lasted about 3-4 treat times for my cats, which I believe is a great value
  • The treats feel moist to my touch, and I can easily crumble one up in my fingers, so I know they are true to their word of being moist
  • I like to hide these treats around my house for my cats to hunt

• by Angie Schilling

Your cat will simply love Whisker Lickins Moist Cat Treats. My 6 cats sure do. And whatever makes my cats happy makes me happy.

The minute I laid these tasty treats out, five of my cats devoured them right up! When they were gone they

looked up at me like they were saying “Give me more, those were delicious”. I paid less than $1.

50 for the bag, and it lasted about 3-4 treat times for my cats, which I believe is a great value. The treats feel moist to my touch, and I can easily crumble one up in my fingers, so I know they are true to their word of being moist.

And that makes me feel good because one of my cats has front teeth problems. Plus I know I would not want to eat dry food day in and day ...

• Whisker Lickin's Cat Treats
      out.

I like to hide these treats around my house for my cats to “hunt”. They love it when I do this and the treats do not dry out right away.

Usually my cats find the treats right away, but once in a they are left for a

few hours. When the cats find them, they are not dried out.

They are still just as moist and as soft as when I laid them out. Whisker Lickin Moist cat treats come in a few flavors, which my cats love.

I have bought them at my local grocery store and at Wal-mart.

ashley says :

That’s not true. my cat HATES them.

crystal says :

its funny you say that. my one cat ONLY likes the crunchy version while my other cat greatly prefers this version. they’re all so unique.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29904333930230/k2311a049/4.9.08