Purina’s Cat Chow  » Pets  »
  • I think Purina is a great brand, and many people have told me this
  • I love the fact that Purina Cat Chow Complete is so healthy and nutritious
  • I know that feeding my cats Purina Cat Chow will help them develop strong bones and muscles and give them the proper nutrition they need to live long, happy, healthy lives

• by Angie Schilling

My cats just love Purina Cat Chow Complete and that is a good enough reason for me to buy it. I think Purina is a great brand, and many people have told me this.

Purina Cat Chow Complete comes in an 18 pound bag and retails for around $11, which is a really great value for me.

I have

6 cats and they eat and eat and eat, so being reasonably priced is something I look for in a cat food.

They seem to really like the flavor of the cat food, and it gives them great energy for running around the house all day.

I love the fact that Purina Cat Chow Complete is so healthy and nutritious.

Purina ...

• Cat Chow supports a healthy immune system, which is needed with a multiple cat household like mine.

Plus it supports a healthy heart! I know that feeding my cats Purina Cat Chow will help them develop strong bones and muscles and give them the proper nutrition they need to live long, happy, healthy lives.

I also love the fact that this

cat food is for all the cats in my home.

I have one cat that is 1 1/2, two cats that are almost 5, and three cats that are almost 6.

There is no need for me to buy different kinds of cat food because Purina Cat Chow is perfect for any cat over 1.

It suits me and my cats just fine!

Mars says :

I am not sure if this reviewer works for Purina because it reads just like a Purina ad or commercial…But I wanted to let everyone know that it is NOT healthy. It isn’t much better than the cheap food.
    Once upon a time, I didn’t know any better. Then I discovered that these big companies promoted in vets offices because they sponsor programs with their millions, and on Animal Planet for the same reason…were full of by-products and fillers. Leftovers not fit for humans. I googled truth about pet foods, by products in pet foods…and was horrified. I only hope more people find this out…

Vanessa says :

Sorry, but I have to agree with Mars here. My cat also “loved” Purina, and seemed “energized” after she ate (she ran around the house all crazy, and acted very neurotic around meal time). She started losing weight a LOT, and so I talked to my vet and found out that the preservatives, unnatural byproducts and taurine additives in almost any grocery store cat food brand was causing my cat to develop feline diabetes. I switched her to an expensive natural brand and the problem went away immediately. She is much calmer and healthier now. I wish I could use purina because it is a LOT more affordable, but it makes my cat insane and sickly. :(

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29804333920830/k2311a048/4.8.08