KISS Destroyer CD
  • Destroyer by KISS has got to be one of the best albums ever

• by Angie Schilling

Destroyer by KISS has got to be one of the best albums ever. I simply love it.

The songs are awesome and the cover is one of their best!

The cover features all four original members of KISS (Paul, Peter, Ace, and Gene) in full makeup in a very realistic drawing.

It just makes you want to open up the

cd and put it in the player.

The cd features 9 songs by KISS, including Peter Criss’ Beth, which is a gorgeous song (one of my favorites).

I would have to say that the best song on this album is Great Expectations, but all of the songs are great .

When I listen to this cd, I can actually picture ...

• KISS in my head from when my boyfriend (also a huge KISS fan) took me to see them a few years back.

The song Shout It Out Loud makes me want to get up and dance, and I can not resist singing along with Flamin’ Youth.

Do You Love Me? is such a catchy tune that I find myself singing along

with the chorus every time.

Of course the song Detroit Rock City makes me think of that movie, and gets me pumped up whenever I have little or no energy.

The Destroyer album has earned Triple Platinum status.

It can be bought at Best Buy, Wal-mart, and anyother store that sells music.

Definetly well worth the money you will pay for it!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14804333910830/k2311a048/4.8.08