3 Wireless Mobile Broadband
  • I find this little wireless modem very useful and convenient and free to move from place to place

• by n_angie

I’ve just started using the “3″ Wireless Mobile Broadband as my internet connection last few months. When this wireless mobile broadband first launched, I was thinking what can this 3.

5inches device enhance my work and life? And few weeks later, guess what?? I wished I have this device ages ago!! I find this little wireless modem

very useful and convenient and free to move from place to place.

Now I can have internet excess everywhere I go with a broadband speed of 7.

2Mbps with low $29 monthly fees for 2GB.

(Now 3 company gives an even good deal, 3GB for $29!!).

I can work on anytime, at any place that suits me without ...

• the hassle of all the wires and phone lines.

When I’ve done with my work or finished surfing the net, just plug it off and put it in my bag.

Anyone who is always on the go with the laptop, this is a very good Mobile Broadband services, even a university student who needs to do their

research over the internet, you can use it at the nice quiet park to do your research, listening to the internet radio while relaxing, or even watching a movie clips.

I’m so thankful with the technology today, as I can do my work more efficiently, and have more time for other things like spending more time with my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21804333810830/k2311a048/4.8.08