Greenville-Spartanburg International airport  » Airlines  »
South Carolina
  • Within the ground's of the airport there is car parking available, daily and economy, I have never had a problem trying to find a parking place at the airport
  • In my opinion Greenville-Spartanburg International airport, is a very well organized airport, and a very clean, accommodating airport

• by Andrew Martins

My wife and I fly about twice a year, usually one domestic and one international flight. We most often than not, will start our journey from Greenville-Spartanburg International airport in South Carolina.

When we approach the airport, the ground’s are very well maintained, and there is a most impressive fountain

in front of the airport, which is always a joy to see.

Within the ground’s of the airport there is car parking available, daily and economy, I have never had a problem trying to find a parking place at the airport.

Greenville-Spartanburg International airport is conveniently located to the major ...

• interstate’s, I 85 and I 385, and also plenty of amenities.

Hotel’s within the area include the Marriot, Embassy suites, Holiday Inn Express and many more.

Restaurant’s that are close include Ruby Tuesday, Logan’s steak house and of course all the usual fast food, McDonald’s, subway, etc.

Greenville-Spartanburg International airport,

has many different airline’s that offer service, including:- Continental, Delta, US Airway’s about fifteen in total.

In my opinion Greenville-Spartanburg International airport, is a very well organized airport, and a very clean, accommodating airport.

With flight’s daily to most major and smaller cities in the US, it offer’s a link to the whole world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40704333370830/k2311a047/4.7.08