Iams Dog Food
  • As I read the nutrients described on the bag, I was impressed
  • So, I decided to give Healthy Naturals a try ( or rather, let my doggies give it a try
  • But I think it is pretty easy to determine when a cat or dog really enjoys a meal as compared to eating because they are hungry
  • I judge by the tais wagging, the happy glances I get as they pause and look up from their bowls as if to say, Thanks, mom, this is delicious
  • I don't think it's much different than myself or my husband enjoying a good meal and feeling quite content afterwards

• by funny

My husband and I have been buying the Iams Dog Fod brand for a couple of years now. We have six dogs, yes, six! And we have always been pleased with Iams. Just recently I saw a new addition to the Iams family of dog and cat food,Healthy Naturals. Right away I was drawn to the packaging because of the simple yet “organic” look to it.

As I read the nutrients described on the bag, I was impressed. The Iams healthy naturals dog food has Antioxidants, Vitamin E, and Beta-Carotene. These are the same nutrients that we humans should be making our daily diets are full of as well.

So that made me feel very god about this product right away. Plus, it

also has omega-3, which everyone knows by now is a fantastic supplement. So, I decided to give Healthy Naturals a try ( or rather, let my doggies give it a try!).

I was again happy to see the size of the nuggets themselves, when I fed my six furry babies. It was a good size…at least for my dogs, which is smallish. My dogs happily ate up every bite.

Now, it is true my dogs are not exactly of a highly finicky nature when it comes to eating; Any food poured in their bowls is hardly eve met with a turned up wet nose, LOL. But I think it is pretty easy to determine when a cat or dog really enjoys a meal as compared to ...

• eating because they are hungry. I judge by the tais wagging, the happy glances I get as they pause and look up from their bowls as if to say, “Thanks, mom, this is delicious!”, and just how they behave after they are done eating.

I don’t think it’s much different than myself or my husband enjoying a good meal and feeling quite content afterwards. But my final and most ultimate test of this new blend was to see how the dogs coats looked after about a week, and, perhaps most importantly, how this new diet affected “the bathroom matters” . With six dogs, you can imagine (only if you want to…)the yard clean-up detail involved! So it is extremely important that we feed our pets a

diet that aids in digestion, and does not promote diarrhea, extra-strong odors, and such.

Iams as always met our high expectations in this area, which is why we have been consistently using it. But this was a new blend, so you just never know. I am happy to report that my babies coats look wonderful…shiny and soft,and back-yard detail is as good as ever.

Clean-up is so much easier when odor is minimal, and everything “scoops” up easily and cleanly. I am happy with Iams Healthy Naturals Dog Food, and so are my dogs. The only concern I have is that I cannot always find it on the shelves at the market.

I am not quite sure why it is not always there, but if it is, I get it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29704333290830/k2311a047/4.7.08