Bonanza Ripple Potato Chips
  • The chips are lightly fried, not to dark, just right in my opinion
  • I like these chips a lot with all sorts of dip, French onion being my favorite
  • Although I love these chips for dipping, they would not be my first choice for eating plain out of the bag
  • I would recommend these chips for use with dip and for parties

• by Jacqueline Parks

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Bonanza Ripple Potato Chips are a thick, hearty, crinkle cut chip designed for dipping. They are more crunchy than crisp and have a lightly salted, somewhat greasy potato flavor. The chips come in a sturdy metallic plastic bag and seem to have fewer broken chips per bag than many other brands that I have tried. The chips are lightly fried,

not to dark, just right in my opinion. I like these chips a lot with all sorts of dip, French onion being my favorite. They don’t break easily and the light salt coating does not take away from the flavor of the dip unlike saltier chips.

The flavor of the chips is very consistent from chip to chip and from bag ...

• to bag which adds to my enjoyment of these ripple chips. With some chips you never know how they are going to taste each time your purchase them. Bonanza chips are very consistent.

They are not the most flavorful chips out there though, and they certainly aren’t light and crispy. Although I love these chips for dipping, they would not be

my first choice for eating plain out of the bag. They are too heavy and greasy.

Bonanza Ripple Potato Chips are available in an eleven ounce bag and have 160 calories in a one ounce serving. I would recommend these chips for use with dip and for parties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27704333270830/k2311a047/4.7.08