Almay Smart Shade Makeup
  • I found this Almay makeup I saw on a TV ad
  • Like all other ads I thought, yup they are definitely exaggerating on how good the product is
  • I put it on in the morning and at first I thought maybe it won't work

• by cadri4n

I find it really hard to find a foundation to blend in with my yellowish skin. I don’t know why but I am neither dark nor light skin.

I swear my skin is yellow! So finding make up is really hard for me but alas! I

found this Almay makeup I saw on a TV ad.

Like all other ads I thought, yup they are definitely exaggerating on how good the product is.

This particular Almay Smart Shade is supposedly smart enough to actually know your skin tone.

On top of being hypoallergenic it has “nourishing antioxidants” whatever that means.

But either way I saw it at Wal-Mart and the price was pretty high up there, so I was debating on trying it out or not.

I got it and hope the ten bucks I spent were worth ...

• Almay Smart Shade Makeup
      it… they were.

I put it on in the morning and at first I thought maybe it won’t work.

It is a clear solution and it does feel a little thick.

Once on my face and spread out evenly it was awesome.

Number one, it wasn’t

even visible and number two my face had an even tone all throughout.

The removal of it was even easier, it didn’t required excessive scrubbing! Just good old soap and water did it.

The price is a little up there but you will definitely get what you pay for.

Almay Smart Shade Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31704333260830/k2311a047/4.7.08